Demeter is a fast growing international technology solutions firm with a client base of international companies across all industry sectors. Demeter is formed on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to solve challenges of the future.
At Demeter, we value our employees and encourage them to achieve their highest potential. We provide opportunities to grow and develop, not only as a professional but also as individuals and we strive to make sure our employees enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
Join Demeter and help us play a part in technological progress and in creating products that can change the world.
Description and Purpose
Systems Engineer utilises mechanical and electrical engineering skills and expertise to develop machines, resolve technical issues, including fault-finding and problem analysis, parts maintenance and procurement, and timely repairs. Attends to routine maintenance and anticipates future problems, performing repairs as needed to keep all systems in good working order.
Engineer Job Duties
- Communicate with clients and customers about work time, fault repairs, and downtime, working to minimise customer wait time and maximise solution efficiency
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere closely to development schedules
- Perform routine maintenance and preventative repairs on existing systems
- Conduct testing on existing systems and on new parts and materials, and communicate with customers about project-specific testing and timelines
- Manage other engineering staff members and liaise with third-party contractors
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, third-party contractors, and parts vendors
- 3 to 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven experience in LabVIEW programming, with either CLD or CLA certification.
- Proven track record in team management and project management.
- Knowledge in Teststand, CVI and DIAdem is an added advantage.
Description and Purpose,
Responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to senior executives.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Master's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field,;
- 3-7 Years of relevant experience in Marketing Strategy and Media Channels;
- Experience in Google Ad-tools and a Graphic design platform such as Photoshop;
Description and Purpose,
Preparing, examining, and analysing financial reports and records. Preparing and submitting tax documents. Creating effective and cost-efficient financial practices and procedures for business clients.
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
- Examine financial records and accounting statements for individual and business clients
- Check for compliance with local, state, and federal laws in all financial documents
- Collect tax-related documents and discuss financial status with clients
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns; submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds
- Analyse accounting systems used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help business clients to implement them
- Work with business managers to assess financial status and identify methods for cost-reduction and efficiency improvements
- Attend meetings with individual and business clients
- Present findings or suggestions both in writing and verbally
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation
- Disclose or report financial activities to government authorities as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in accounting, finance, or a related field;
- 3 Years of experience in related field;
- Superior mathematical skills; analytical skills;
- Familiarity with tax laws and tax preparation methods;
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and legislation.;